Wipro Recruitment 2023: Wipro announces the Hiring of a Customer Service Representative, Interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about Wipro Recruitment 2023.
Here we provide information about the company Name, Job Role, Salary, Qualifications, and Job Responsibilities.
Job Applicants can read all the details of the online job application, you can register through the link given in below.
Wipro Recruitment 2023
|Position||Customer Service Representative|
|Qualifications||B.Com/ B.A/ BCA/ BBA/ BHM/ BSc/ MBA/ BE/ B-Tech/ Undergraduate/ 12th Pass|
|Experience||0 – 2 (Years)|
- Customer Service through calls, Chats & emails.
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery at defined productivity levels.
- Build client & domain knowledge to be able to deliver a resolution on the first conversation.
- Ensure adherence to Client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) like Customer Satisfaction, Service Level,
handle Time & Customer Effort.
- Maintain Internal & Client level delivery quality on calls, chats & email conversations.
- Adhere to Customer Service Attendance & Accountability policies.
- Execute issue /query resolution and ensure proper documentation & follow-up.
- Identify, share and support operational improvements
- Graduates in B.Com, B.A, BCA, BBA, BHM, BSc & BSc IT (Except Stats, Maths Hons & Eco Hons)
- Full time MBA, BE, and B-Tech graduates with minimum 6 months of BPO experience
- Undergraduate (Except pursuing any regular course/technical course, pursuing course with specialization in Stats, Maths, Hons & Eco Hons, current year 12th Pass out) HWS (Empl Helpdesk))
- Experience 0- 2 years.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- Proficient in computer usage and Basic knowledge on MS Office.
- Defined career roadmap which offers growth opportunities.
- Performance based incentive program.
- Investment in talent development and skills enhancement.
- Work life balance with 5 day work week.
- Collaborative environment with best in class professionals.
- Focus on colleague engagement and fun at work.
- Depends on Process/Client alignment..
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 250,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
Apply Link: Click Here