Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2023: Pitney Bowes announces the Hiring of an Intern, Interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2023.
Here we provide information about the company Name, Job Role, Salary, Qualifications, and Job Responsibilities.
Job Applicants can read all the details of the online job application, you can register through the link given in below.
Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Pitney Bowes|
|Salary||up to ₹3.8 LPA*|
- Should be good at Python, Docker, Database and AWS services such as s3, lamda and API gateway etc.
- Knowledge about UX would be great.
- Exposure in AWS Cloud will be added advantage
- Database – SQL query and API development would be addon.
- Strong Python knowledge and data structure.
- Experience in creating scalable, reusable and maintainable code base
- Should have good analytical skills
- Involve in communication with business owners and stake holders.
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 0-1 years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment.
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.
About Pitney Bowes:
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500. Small business, retail, enterprise, and government clients around the world rely on Pitney Bowes to remove the complexity of sending mail and parcels. For additional information visit Pitney Bowes at www.pitneybowes.com.
Apply Link:- Click Here