Amazon Recruitment 2023: Amazon announces the Hiring of a Business Developer Intern, Interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about Amazon Recruitment 2023.
Here we provide information about the company Name, Job Role, Salary, Qualifications, and Job Responsibilities.
Job Applicants can read all the details of the online job application, you can register through the link given in below.
Amazon Recruitment 2023:
|Position||Business Developer Intern|
- Amazon is looking for a talented, customer-obsessed Business and performance Analyst Intern to be based in Mumbai India to help shape the future of our Data Centers.
- This role offers the unique opportunity to support Cross domain internal and external stakeholders in driving Data Center performance improvement which includes report optimization, KPI metrics and dashboarding.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have a demonstrated track record of successful project management/ownership, juggling multiple projects with competing deadlines, and using data to identify and prioritize opportunities.
- A successful candidate is analytical, meticulous, self-motivated, detail-oriented, customer-focused, and has good communication skills with the ability to handle ambiguity and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization internally and externally.
- Penultimate year student working towards a Bachelor’s degree.
- Able to commit to a full-time internship for 6-months between October 2023 to March 2024 / TBD
- Expected graduation from Dec 2023 onwards.
- Candidates must be able to legally work in India.
- Expert knowledge of using Microsoft Packages: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel Pivots, Formulas, Macros etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Data driven and comfortable to work on data analyst tasks.
- Great team player.
- Able to support customers internally and externally.
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating operational performance metrics for reporting.
- Working knowledge in Excel and other reporting tools like Tableau, SQL, Power BI, Zoho Analytics etc. is a plus.
- Possess good analytical skills – detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ensure continuous improvement of learning methods.
- Planning and Organizing Skills.
- Analyze and solve business and operational problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Apply Link: Click Here