Adobe Recruitment 2023: Adobe announces the Hiring of an Account Manager, Interested and eligible candidates can go through this post for further details about Adobe Recruitment 2023.
Here we provide information about the company Name, Job Role, Salary, Qualifications, and Job Responsibilities.
Job Applicants can read all the details of the online job application, you can register through the link given in below.
Adobe Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Account Manager|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
- Deliver the quarterly target as assigned by the business and achieve growth on critical products like Adobe sign, substance and stock
- Generate incremental revenue from the existing customers by up-selling additional products and services
- Should be well versed with Adobe’s solution/ products that he/ she will be responsible to position or sell requirements
- Should multitask and be comfortable switching between phone and chat to address multiple customer queries at the same time.
- Candidates with prior IT Sales background with an understanding of SaaS and licensing will be a plus.
- Should possess sound understanding of the sales cycle/Inside Sales model and consultative selling approach.
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Adobe is a computer software firm was founded in 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke, with headquarters in San Jose, California, United States. The association’s CEO has been Shantanu Narayen. According to 2021 reports, the organization’s total revenue is US$15.785 billion, and the total number of employees working in the firm is 25,988.
Apply Link:- Click Here